Festival Survival Guide
Festival season is well and truly upon us. Festivals are about making memories with friends. Check out our Festival Survival Guide to ensure your festival experience goes as smoothly as possible!
Unfortunately, we cannot control the weather. If you see rain is forecast for one or most of the days, pack accordingly!
- Good quality tent and sleeping bag, this will keep you warm and dry!
- Rain Jacket
- Spare clothes and undergarments
- Plastic bags, to put your dirty and wet clothes into
If you are unsure of what remedies to get visit us in-store, chat to us via pharmachat on stratushealthcare.ie or give us a call. There’s always someone here to help!
- Pain Relief Remedies
- Constipation Remedies
- Indigestion Remedies
- Insect bite treatment
Between dancing and wondering around the festival grounds you’ll want to keep yourself refreshed. Especially, if there’s long ques for the showers.
- Baby wipes
- Dry Shampoo
- Tooth brush, toothpaste and mouthwash
- Make-up wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun Cream
- Toilet Paper
- Ear Plugs
- Olbas oil, put it under your nose before you enter the bathrooms to mask the smell!
- Plasters/Blister plasters
Keep Your Belongings Safe
Most festivals have storage lockers. We recommend that you put the following items in there when you are away from your tent:
- Phone, try bringing an old phone so if it gets lost you won’t mind too much!
- Car keys
Staying hydrated is very important especially if you’re out in the sun and/or drinking alcohol. If you do not stay hydrated you may end up missing your favourite band!
- Reusable water bottle, refill this each time you pass a drinking point
- Electrolytes such as dioralyte are a fast and effective rehydration treatment to help replace the loss of fluid and electrolytes
Pack the Essentials
There’s a fine line between over packing and not packing enough.
- Tickets, this is very important as you will not be getting in without it!
- Plan your outfits
- Bring at least one hoodie, it’ll come in handy at night when its gets colder in the evening
- Duct tape, perfect for fixing holes in tents and broken chairs. One roll will be plenty
- Mobile battery pack, so you can always text mum back!