Anti-Hist Oral Solution (200ml)
€12.00See all Sona products
Anti-Hist Oral Solution contains Cetirizine and is an antihistamine, used to treat hayfever and other allergies.
In adults and children aged 2 years and above, Anti-Hist is indicated
- for the relief of nasal and ocular symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis
- for the relief of urticaria and hives
- Adults and adolescents above 12 years: 10mg once daily as 10 ml oral solution (2 full measuring spoons)
- Children between 6 and 12 years: 5mg twice daily as 5ml (1 full measuring spoon) twice daily.
- Children between 2 and 6 years: 2.5mg twice daily as 2.5 ml oral solution (a half-measuring spoon) twice daily.
Do not give to children under 2 years of age
Never exceed the stated dose
Always read the product leaflet