Beeline Vitamin D3 contains the preferred form of Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 can be synthesised in the skin upon exposure to Ultraviolet-B (UVB) radiation from sunlight. Sunlight is less available in winter especially in Northern Europe and in summer advice to use sun block to avoid excessive sun exposure reduces the body’s ability to produce Vitamin D. Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin and advice to eat lower fat diets may contribute to reduced intake of vitamin D. As a result Vitamin D requirements in Ireland and the U.K. may be difficult to fulfil without supplementation.
Role of Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 is essential for general good health.
- It is vital for strong bones and teeth.
- Required for the immune system.
- Cardiovascular function.
- Brain and mood function.
- Beeline Vitamin D3 contains the preferred form of vitamin D cholecalciferol.
- Beeline Vitamin D3 oral spray is suitable for men and women of all ages.
Nutrition One Spray % NRV*
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 25μg (1000iu) 500%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value