We recommend looking for ingredients in a hand cream that include protective dimethicone, moisturizing hyaluronic acid, soothing niacinamide and barrier-reinforcing ceramides. A fragrance-free hand cream like CeraVe Reparative Hand Cream is an effective option with all of the above, even for sensitive skin.
CeraVe Reparative Hand Cream moisturizes the hands with hyaluronic acid, calms the skin with niacinamide and replenishes the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides. This fragrance-free hand cream also contains the skin protectant dimethicone, and the water-resistant, non-greasy, fast-absorbing, non-irritating formula features patented MVE Delivery Technology for 24-hour nourishment that restores and maintains smooth, soft skin.
- Moisturizes, softens and smoothes dry hands
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked skin
- Water-resistant, fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Dimethicone: Forms a barrier on the skin’s surface that helps to block water loss while giving skin a silky feel
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association