Built in stabilising ribs prevent wrinkling ensuring stable support. Velcro fastening for easy fit. Integrated prolapse cover provides total support without restricting stoma flow. Different apertures available, to fit most bag flanges, maintaining a secure fit for maximum comfort.
Measuring for a Level 3 Belt
To determine the size required use a tape measure around your waist but in line with the stoma.
- If herniated – lie on your back and wait 5 minutes for hernia to relax before measuring.
- For non herniated situation – Remain standing, measure in line with the stoma site.
Benefits & Features of Level 3 Support Wear
- Supports abdominal hernias
- Protects abdominal hernia repairs and helps to prevent recurrence
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Helps to manage prolapsed stomas with stretch prolapsed cover
- Reduces unsightly bulges
- Improve appearance, feeling of security and peace of mind
- Integrated Velcro feature for attaching the protector