- Adults over 18 years: apply Dovonex Psoriasis to the affected area once daily.
- You can use this medication for up to 12 weeks.
- Do not use more than 100g per week.
- Consult your doctor is you do not see at least a 50% improvement in your psoriasis after the 12 weeks of use.
Pregnancy & breast-feeding:
- You should not use this medication if you are pregnant or breast-feeding unless you are advised to do so by your doctor.
- This medication can have side-effects, like all medicines, although these are usually mild and do not affect everyone.
- Some common side effects include, worsening of your psoriasis, skin inflammation, redness, flaking skin, burning or stinging feeling, skin irritation, itching skin, pain in the areas where the medication is used.