Hibiscrub 5 Litre Bottle
Hibiscrub is an antibacterial wash containing chlorhexidine gluconate which is effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeast, some fungi and viruses.
This item can be used for skin cleansing.
Hibiscrub chlorhexidine gluconate antimicrobial skin cleanser disinfects (removal of surface bacteria) from the skin. Contains Chlorhexidine gluconate 4.0% w/v, is incredibly effective antiseptic and disinfectant that can be used in hospitals and in the home.
- Commonly used in hospitals for pre-operative surgical hand disinfection, ward and pre-operative hand washing and as part of post-operative outpatient aftercare
- Use as an antiseptic hand wash and to keep the skin free from harmful bacteria
- Contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine gluconate 4% w/v which binds to the skin forming an effective barrier
- Proven to keep killing bacteria and protecting the skin for up to 6 hours after application
- Formula is effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts, viruses and some fungi
- Can be applied undiluted in the shower as you would use a shower gel, or added to the water of a bath for whole body washing
- Containing a blend of emollients and dermatologically tested, it helps soften and hydrate the skin
- Care should be taken during use to avoid contact with the eyes and ears
Customers who bought this also bought…