How to use?
1. Brush teeth gently before each application.
2. Make sure that your hands are clean and dry.
3. Remove the prefilled tray from the sealed sachet and immediately place the tray in your mouth ensuring the gel is in contact with the tooth surface. Activate the gel by pushing the tray towards the teeth. Upper and lower teeth can be whitened at the same time.
4. Gently close your lips over the tray and carefully close your mouth. Caution: biting too hard may cause excess gel to ooze out of the tray and away from the teeth.
5. Remove the tray after 20 minutes and discard immediately. Thoroughly rinse the remaining gel from your teeth and gums with water. If any of the micropearls are left behind between your teeth, you can easily remove them with dental floss.
6. Gently rinse with water the remaining gelaway from your teeth and gums.
iWhite Instant Dark Stains Teeth Whitening Kit
The new iWhite Dark Stains is designed specifically for the prevention and elimination of dark stains caused by:
• Red Wine
iWhite Dark Stains is an easy-to-use teeth whitening product that is safe for your teeth and specifically formulated with Dark Pigment Adsorption Technology. This technology is based on the powerful and binding properties of encapsulated activated carbon micropearls. These micropearls will adsorb, neutralize and eliminate dark stains and bad breath due to smoking, drinking tea, coffee and/or red wine, upon activation. iWhite Dark Stains will also prevent deposit of dark stains.
The one-size-fits-all trays are prefilled with active gel and hygienically packed. One packet contains 10 prefilled trays which are ready to use. No need to clean or boil mouthpieces and mess with syringes or brushes. This at home treatment should be worn for only 20 minutes a day for instant results, leaving your teeth looking up to 8 shades whiter. The product can be used for 5 consecutive days for even more astonishing results or you can use it just once in a while, whenever you feel it is necessary. The iWhite technology is clinically proven to be safe and instantly effective.
The whitening trays are manufactured with soft transparent material to improve the flexibility of the mouthpieces. The trays are designed to whiten both the front and the back of the teeth. This is important because teeth are translucent and stains on the back can show through the front.
How to use?