Medela Special Needs Feeder
The Special Needs Feeder is designed for babies who are unable to create a vacuum due to certain syndromes and neurological disorders, or because they were born with a cleft lip or palate. The Special Needs Feeder can be used with teats of two different sizes.
The Special Needs Feeder is designed to allow the baby to use compression when they cannot create a vacuum to extract the liquid. The one-way valve prevents air from entering the teat. The caregiver can control the milk flow easily, thanks to the slit valve mechanism.
Out of stock
Email me when it's back in stock
Earn 108 points upon purchasing this product.
At a Glance
- Supports oral feeding in babies
- Has a variable and controllable milk flow rate to suit the baby’s abilities and efforts
- Is sensitive even to very week feeding effort
- Provides help when babies cannot create a vacuum
- The line mark on the teat helps the caregiver to find the right position (three different flows)
- The slit valve makes the teat sensitive to any feeding effort and closes completely when the baby wants to pause. The one-way valve prevents air from entering the teat
- The Special Needs Feeder can be reused after it has been cleaned in accordance with the instructions for use
Instructions for Use
Earn 10 points by reviewing this product.