Medicare Burn Dressing – 10cm x 10cm
• Sterile Burn Dressing for instant relief from burns, scalds and sunburn
• Ingredients: Sterile foam based dressing in a soothing burn gel. Purified water 90%, Emulsifier 1.5%, Proplylene Glycol 1.5%, Glycerin 3%, Carbomer 1.5%
• 10 x 10cm dressing
• Application: Burns and scalds. Protects against infection. Minimises trauma and skin damage. Pain relief. Promotes healing, moistens, cools and soothes. Non-Adherent and Non-Toxic.
• Directions: Open sachet and remove dressing. Gently lay the dressing across the burn site. Squeeze any remaining gel from the sachet onot the dressing (Do Not Rub). Do not cover, the dressing may be secured using a conforming language. Gel can be rinsed off if necessary. Seek medical attention if required.
• Warning: Do not use if packaging is damaged. In cases of serious injury, seek medical attention. If any irriation occurs, discontinue use. Protect from extreme temperatures. Do not rub the gel into the affected area. Do not reuse. For external use only.