Medicare Cuticle Clippers
• Stainless steel cuticle clippers featuring sharp, strong cutting blades pefrect for precise cuticle trimming and long lasting use•
• Bult in spring for extra control
• Cuticles are the waterproof barrier between your nail and finger
• A healthy cuticle should never be totally removed
• Gently push back overgrown cuticles on the nail with a hoof stick
• This will highlight any dead skin which should be carefully removed with the Cuticle Clippers
• Wash after use, dry with a towel and store safely
• Blades should be sterilised between users
• Keep put of reach of children
It’s always a good idea to apply some moisturizing lotion to your feet, following exfoliation with a foot file or pumice stone. This will help keep the skin pliable and prevent cracking skin and fissures. Put your best foot forward and use with Medicare Cracked Heel Foot Cream to soften and exfoliate rough, dry and cracked heels. Give your feet the perfect finishing touch with Medicare Smoothing Foot Scrub, a highly effective foot scrub that helps remove dry, rough or hardened skin while softening and exfoliating the skin.
Earn 23 points upon purchasing this product.