- Medically approved aid for the prevention of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) on long haul flights/train/bus/car journeys
- Blood circulation is aided through the graduated sock supporting veins from the ankle to the top of the calf
- Also help to reduce any build up of excess fluid and give relief to tired feet
- Suitable for men and women
- Socks can be hand washed at 40ºC and dried flat
- Available in size small – large
- An average ankle compression rating of 14 – 18mmHg.
Flight Socks help to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in flight. The use of flight socks can improve circulation, relieving discomfort and helping to prevent circulatory problems such as Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). Your ankle has little muscle in it and requires more stimulus than your calf to speed up circulation. The knee length socks provide graduated compression to stimulate blood flow. Elastic flight socks or compression stockings will help prevent swelling in your lower legs. This is particularly important if you have varicose veins.