Medicare Infrared Heat Plaster – 3 Pack
• Uses TDP mineral technology to stimulate local blood circulation and deliver deep heat into the body
• Helps relieve muscular and joint aches caused by arthritis, rheumatism and soft tissue injuries
• TDP is a Special Magnetic Spectrum radiator that is coated a proprietary mineral formation that contains 33 essential elements
• The TDP radiator is activated by the heating layer and emits far infrared energy
• Far infrared energy penetrates beyond skin level and deep into the body
• It is absorbed by the cells below which encourages metabolism and micro circulation, as well as stimulating the immune system
• Lasts for 12 hours
• 100% Natural
• Effective Targeted Relief
• Comfortable and discreet
Medicare heat plasters use advanced TDP mineral technology to deliver deep penetrating heat that lasts up to 12 hours. Far infrared energy penetrates the body stimulating local blood circulation and delivering deep, healing heat into the body.
Medicare Infrared Therapeutic Heat Plasters provide natural heat therapy to aid in reducing aches and pains caused by conditions such as arthritis, rheumatism and soft tissue injuries. It may also assist with the following conditions: rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, cervical spondylopathy, cervical degeneration, lumbar degeneration, cervical and lumbar soft tissue injury.
Minor muscular and joint aches associated with over-exertion, strains, sprains and arthritis, are soothed and relieved easily and conveniently with these discreet plasters. The Heat Plaster delivers up to 12 hours of heat, for deep muscle relaxation.