- Basic Digital Dual channel TENS machine for Pain Relief.
- Simple and practical for wide range of Pain management techniques
- Modalities: High and Low frequency, Burst, Continuous and Modulated.
- 11 Preset programmes, 3 Customisable TENS programmes
- Lock mode function to measure the home compliance (mA and time used).
Neurotrac Obstetric TENS Machine
Neuro Trac Obstetric labour Tens . The Obstetric Tens Stimulator uses four long skin electrodes on the skin close to the spine and connected to the device via lead wires. The stimulation intensity is adjusted until a mild tingling sensation is felt. The NeuroTrac Obstetric Tens unit has a hand held push button control to change the stimulation mode from LOW frequency burst to HIGH frequency stimulation.
The low frequency is used during rest periods [Between contractions]. As soon as labour contraction is felt strongly the mode is changed to high frequency stimulation, once the contractions have subsided the mode is reverted back to low frequency burst mode stimulation.
Earn 384 points upon purchasing this product.