Salatac Gel (8g)
Salatac Gel successfully treats warts, verrucas, corns and calluses. It contains two active ingredients; salicylic and lactic acid, which softens the affected area for an easy removal with a pumice stone. It also contains camphor, pyroxylin, ethanol and ethyl which also help to defeat the virus and reduce swelling, so you can get on with your day without any discomfort.
Benefits & Features
- Salatac Gel has been specially formulated to treat warts, verrucas, corns and calluses
- Salatac gel comes complete with an applicator, emery board and instructions to make application easier
- Softens the affected area for an easy removal with pumice stone
- Helps to defeat the virus, reduces swelling
How to use
- For a full list of directions on how to use Salatac Gel please read the enclosed leaflet carefully
- Use as advised by your doctor. If you have not consulted a doctor apply a thin layer (1 or 2 drops) of the gel to the top of the wart, corn, callus or verruca
- Do this once daily, at nighttime
- Allow the gel to dry
- When applying gel please be careful not to get any gel on your normal skin, as it may be irritated and sore
Earn 43 points upon purchasing this product.