Supporting your hip and joint health becomes increasingly important as you age. The sooner you improve your diet and/or begin taking supplements with nutrients that are proven to support joint health, the better chance you have to avoid painful joint problems.
One of the most important supplements you can take to protect your hips and joints is Glucosamine. Glucosmaine is essential for building cartilage which is the soft and flexible tissue that essentially cushions and lubricates your joints.
• 5,000 mg of Hydrolysed Collagen per serving
• Vitamin D3 which supports healthy bones
• 1,000 mg of the Joint Blend – Glucosamine & Chondroitin which are the structural components of cartilage, the tissue that cushions the joints
• MSM is used to decrease joint, muscle pain and stiffness
• Turmeric reduces inflammation – not suggested for Warfarin patients
• Green Tea and Ginseng can have a positive effect on joint complaints. It can reduce pain and stiffness. In sports, it has a positive effect on recovery after intensive training
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant and plays an important role in the growth and repair of tissue in all parts of the body
• L-Carnitine can be helpful in the treatment of osteoarthritis
• 33-day supply
• Berry Flavour
Adults:15mls per day
See website for full list of ingredients