The Closer to Nature Health Care Kit includes a digital thermometer, which can be used to take baby’s temperature orally, including an automated warning sound which sounds if temperature readings reach fever levels.
- Nine essential items for your baby in a convenient carry case.
- Kit contains: 1 x digital oral thermometer*, 1 x baby brush, 1 x baby comb, 1 x baby scissors, 1 x baby nail clippers, 2 x emery boards, 1 x toothbrush, 1 x nasal aspirator.
- Ideal for use in the nursery and whilst travelling.
- Multi-purpose kit with high quality contents.
- Perfect gift for first-time parents.
*Oral Thermometer is supplied with one LR41 alkaline battery.
The kit also comes in a convenient carry case,
Makes it easy to carry from room to room or use away from home.
Accurate temperature reading
The healthcare kit includes an oral digital thermometer.
Quick and easy to use
It has an automated warning sound, which is activated if temperature readings reach fever levels.
Clearing tiny noses
This helpful kit comes with a nasal aspirator to help clear up blocked noses as littles can’t blow their noses until they’re approximately two years old.
Trimming tiny nails
Our baby scissors have rounded ends for extra safety, are designed to be just the right size and shape and for your baby’s tiny finger and toenails. This kit also contains a set of baby nail clippers and two emery boards, suitable for use on newborn nails.
The brush and comb set in our healthcare kit has been designed especially for use with delicate baby hair and skin. The brush has soft bristles to reduce pulling and the non-scratch comb is soft and gentle for maximum comfort.