The challenges of healthy eating
Growth is especially rapid during the first 12 years of a child’s life and children have a high nutrient requirement relative to their body size. Meeting those nutritional requirements can be a challenge, as it is common for children to be fussy eaters. You may experience your child refusing to eat certain foods, disliking certain tastes or textures, or being reluctant to try new foods. Children usually grow out of fussy eating and in the meantime nutritional supplements such as Wellkid Soft Jelly pastilles can help safeguard a child’s nutritional intake as part of a balanced diet.
More reasons for your child to take Wellkid Soft Jelly
- Its formula is based in the very latest scientific research. With nutrient levels carefully optimised to the specific needs of growing children.
- Available in delicious Strawberry and Orange jelly flavours popular with children.
- Wellkid Soft Jelly has no added sugar.
- Wellkid Soft Jelly is produced to high GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards of quality control.
- Wellkid Soft Jelly does not contain any synthetic colours, preservatives, lactose, gluten, salt or yeast.
- Wellkid Soft Jelly has not been tested on animals.